Saturday, March 21, 2009

Teacher puts almonds in mouth, starts gasping and choking, student springs into action, saves her life….

Judy Rader said she popped a few of the nuts into her mouth at the start of Wednesday's third period class at Cypress High School. Freshman Sam Barrera sprang into action after she started hopping up and down and gasping.

The teen wrapped his arms around her from behind and squeezed hard, dislodging the nut. He learned the lifesaving technique in an online health course….

Read more the teacher is choking…

Source: www.thedenverchannel.com

No comments: